Manage Complex Benefits with Easy to User Friendly Technology. BeneSuite’s benefits administration is specifically designed to help you better understand and administer your benefit options with features.
Employee Self-Service – Now save time on answering employees’ queries about their benefits processing! BeneSuite’s self-service features empowers employees to elect health care plans, add/remove dependents, and update qualifying life events.
- SSL Based login
- Easy and self-explanatory Navigation
- Easy access to Reports and Billing Statements
- Administrator can access employee profile through single login
Online Benefits Administration – BeneSuite’s benefits administration offers you ultimate control and visibility to manage employee benefits. This rich portal allows benefit participants and managers to effectively perform all enrollments and benefit administration tasks.
- Capture and track employee benefit elections including new hire, life events and annual enrollment
- Online benefits enrollment and real-time content management
- User-friendly, rule-based, benefit plan setup capabilities
- Email notifications for all events, change requests, and pending benefit elections
Real-time Data Access – Making smart decisions is much easier when you have all the data in front of you! Users can access the information from their computing and mobile devices.
- Update benefits data during Open Enrollments
- Review information from anywhere, anytime
- Make real-time changes in data
Multiple Benefits Support – BeneSuite™ provides a single platform for multiple benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Retirement Plans, Basic Life/AD&D, FSA, and Long and Short Term Disability.
- Easy Navigation
- Support of Class, Location, and Division set up
- Comprehensive Tier Coverage
- Auto Enrollment
Carrier Integration – BeneSuite™ has fostered secured data-sharing relationships with benefit carriers. Based on your approval, we share the employee plan enrollment information on real time basis with carriers/third party administrators to eliminate data discrepancy and errors.
- Working with over 130 benefit carriers via EDI Feeds
- Ongoing communication with employers, carriers and Third Party Administrators